Always Give Thanks

There are always so many reasons to be thankful. They are most widely celebrated on the annual holiday, Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, sometimes the real meaning is lost behind all the food. It is not recognized enough how much we have to be thankful for. I am personally thankful for my health, my friends and family, and my education.
Every day, you have at least one reason to be thankful. No one realizes how fortunate they are until it is Thanksgiving and we all celebrate life’s gifts. Sometimes, the real meaning is even overlooked because of the wide variety of foods traditionally eaten on this day. Even though the food is delicious, I believe that people should recognize what they are thankful for every day.
I have so many reasons to be thankful. I am thankful for not only my health, but the health of my friends and family as well. It is so wonderful to always have the feeling that you have someone that cares about you in your life. I am also incredibly thankful for my education. People often dread going to school, but everyone that can get an education should be fortunate. There are so many places where having an education is uncommon, and many people live their life without being able to read or write.

Thanksgiving Recipes

Reasons to be Thankful

1 thought on “Always Give Thanks

1. Hi Lauren,
    A great post. I agree family is definitely the most important thing to be thankful for. I am sorry but something in your settings doesn’t allow the post to be flipped to our magazine. You might need to have your teacher check that on the class blog the settings allow search engines.